Stout & Gallant planned a produced a flexible
series of events made for each of the targeted audiences.
- Created three different events: (1) a cocktail
reception and guided tours for clients and advertisers (2) a community
celebration with self-guided tours along customized route (3) a V.I.P.
banquet with the governor of Ohio “starting the presses”
- Designed a entrance to events to reflect the new look of the newspaper
and have ongoing promotional use
- Created an stage set with a device for V.I.P.s
and governor to ceremoniously “start the presses” together
- Applied complex logistics to transform the print production area
into an elegant banquet environment for Saturday night and return it
to full production use for printing the Sunday paper
- Produced “edutainment” stations
and experiences for visitors and redesigned the tour logistics daily
to meet audience needs